Our Go Ninja Kourse classes focus on the development of fine and gross motor skills, playground readiness and social skills through gymnastics and Ninja Warrior training.
Athletes 4 and older are placed into classes based on skill. Complete skill sheets and guidelines for moving up are located in the office or by talking with your coach. We have a wide variety of classes based on skill that will meet any athletes need from beginning through advanced.
Classes are on a monthly billing cycle with your commitment being month-to-month. Additionally, because Adventure Recreation understands how busy our families’ lives are, we are pleased to offer unlimited rescheduled classes for students.
Weekend Classes Coming Soon
Example Class Structure
- 2 -3 minute warm-up (Running around the large floor, jumping through small obstacle course, or doing stationary jumps)
- 5 – 8 minute stretch (flexibility is important not only to prevent injury but also to help achieve skills
- 15 minutes 1st set of obstacles(Strength & Conditioning, Balance, or Speed & Agility.)
- 15 minutes 2nd set of obstacles.
- 10 Minutes 3rd set of obstacles.
- 5 – 10 minutes specific skills & something fun!